Friday 28 September 2012

. . ._________☆ LooKinG FoR ThiS ☆__________. . .

I´m about to leave for one of my dream trips: South of China, North of laos and Thailand to look for ethnic minorities, textiles and inspiration. Today I am starting a new chapter in my life as well...a beautiful project that makes me very happy to be able to just try to make it happend. More news about the trip the minorities, the textiles, the projects and the new life here...soon!


IMG_1855

IMG_0507

IMG_0490
Hoy empiezo una nueva etapa en mi vida que comienza con un viaje que llevo tiempo soñando: 10 días explorando las montañas del sur de China, el norte de Laos y Tailandia. Voy en busca de minorías étnicas, textiles e inspiración. En breve compartiré algunas de mis experiencias aquí!



No comments:

Post a Comment