Friday 17 August 2012

nº 4 _ _ _________*A s t U r i A s*__________ _ _

Green and blue, mountains and sea, nature and love, family and great food...this is what Asturias means to me. My beloved home town, my roots...one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and lived in. It´s always a pleassure to come back home and spend relaxed days with my parents and my sister. This time we even went back to our school, where we spent 13 years (very important ones!) of our lifes...and everything was the same. It´s weird how the time seams to disappear sometimes...
IMG_0678


IMG_0689
IMG_0692
IMG_0669
IMG_0687
IMG_0684
IMG_0698


IMG_0710


IMG_0718
IMG_0734
IMG_0742
IMG_0752
Asturias, patria querida y de mis amores. La tierrina, como decimos los asturianos, es un lugar muy hermoso. Me encanta poder contemplar la belleza natural de sus paisajes con las montañas, las playas, los acantilados, el mar...Y poder estar en famila, con mis padres y mi hermana. Luchi y yo volvimos por primera vez a nuestro antiguo cole...todo estaba igual parecía como si el tiempo no hubiera pasado! Cuántos recuerdos y vivencias guarda ese recinto!



No comments:

Post a Comment