Friday 10 August 2012

...________+La GaRE sainT SauVeuR+___________...

I am in Lille now enjoying my last hours in Europe...that means getting all the artistic inspiration that I can from here, I just can´t get enough, and I know how much I will miss this culture of having museums, theatres, cinemas and beautiful architecture almost everywhere when I come back to Shanghai.


Yesterday I went to Gare Saint Sauveur, and old train station that now host exhibitions and other artistic performances.
IMG_0850


Estoy en Lille disfrutando de mis últimas horas en Europa y tratando de empaparme del ambiente cultural y artístico que se respira aquí. Cuando vuelva a China echaré mucho de menos el no tener teatros, cines, museos y arquitectura hemosa cada dos pasos vaya donde vaya...


Ayer fuimos a la Gare Saint Sauveur, una antigua estación de tren que ahora aloja exposiciones y otros eventos culturales.


I loved Gilles Bouli exhibition, I had the great chance to meet him and chat about his art. Me encantó la expo de serigrafias de Gilles Bouli, además tuve la suerte de conocerle, poder charlar un rato con él y me regaló una serigrafía suya :)))


IMG_0853
IMG_0854
I also liked a lot the SPORTS FACTORY exhibition. It´s very cool to atend and art exhibition and practise sports at the same time...as I am not a sporty person AT ALL, I only played with the hula hoop in the hula hoop room that we booked just for us at the Hotel Europa.

IMG_0898



IMG_0861


IMG_0866


IMG_0869


IMG_0868


IMG_0872
IMG_0873


IMG_0864
IMG_0865


IMG_0882


IMG_0884


También me encantó la exposición de SPORTS FACTORY, una forma muy divertida y creativa de ver el deporte. Yo que no soy nada deportista, acabé dandole al hula hoop en la hula hoop room que pudimos reservar sólo para nosotras en el Hotel Europa.


And then I found out that there is a Nick Cave parade in october....such a shame to miss it!!!!


IMG_0879
Y me entero que hay una cabalgata de Nick Cave en octubre...qué rabia perdérmela!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment