Thursday 22 March 2012

_______.✿.a–beaUTifuL–sPrinG–daY!.✿.________

This post is one day delayed...


Yesterday,21st of march, the spring (finally!) arrived to Shanghai! It was sunny & warmer...so I dressed up to celebrate such a beautiful day! I wore a skirt/dress that I made 8 years ago (!) from an apron that I bought in Brussels and african fabric that i bought in Gambia, it's my very first garment and I still love it!


IMG_3098


Este post tiene un dia de retraso...Ayer, 21 de marzo, por fin llego la primavera a Shanghai! hacia un dia tan bonito...Para celebrarlo me puse un vestidillo que me hice hace 8 años (ya!) con un delantal que compre en Bruselas y una tela africana que me traje de Gambia...es la primera prenda que me hice y me sigue encantando :)
IMG_3121


I also wore my Ayi's mittens and a little monster! Tambien me puse los mitones que me hizo mi Ayi y un monstruito!
IMG_3106


Julu lu was beautiful...full of colors and flowers! Jululu estaba tan guapa! llena de colores y flores...
IMG_3119


...y brotes verdes :)))....
IMG_3116
IMG_3120
IMG_3128
IMG_3130


I did a long walk, from home to the studio and from there to the office...Pasee desde casa hasta el estudio y de alli a la oficina....
IMG_3153


I bought this mini bike as a reminder that I have to get a big one soon!! Compre esta mini bici para recordarme que me tengo que hacer con una de verdad YA!
IMG_3144


                                                            I love this bright sunny days...
IMG_3108                                        ...Que delicia pasear por Shanghai en dias asi...



No comments:

Post a Comment